пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dress form professional




(Armandapos;s St Justapos;s cold voice can be heard): Monsieur Lestrange, do not antagonize me. I may not look like a dangerous person, but the St. Justs are willful. My cousin has gone down in history as being so blood-thirsty he was called The Angel of Death. His name and memory are a curse in the France of your time. My adopted family brought war and near-destruction to their world through nothing worse than thwarted pride. I have not declared war on you. Take care that it stays that way.

(Zeldaapos;s is next): Rabastan Lestrange is a resident here, one whom Sheik has spoken to in the past... And in my dream Sheikapos;s eyes were green before he fell...

(Linkapos;s voice comes): I donapos;t mind - itapos;s all fair in finding out who did it. Innocence until proven guilty. (thereapos;s a brief pause before Linkapos;s voice comes again.) Stop being stupid on purpose. (Again)Nayruapos;s Love, shut up.

(Armand speaks again, his voice coldly contemptous) But I do know you, and I know your brother and your sister-in-law and your friends. Poor mad things, but so destructive, like children whoapos;d pull the wings off a fly just to watch it struggle around before dying.

(Linkapos;s words print out last, those typed and not spoken.) :Iapos;ve had more exhilarating conversation with a redead. At least their lack of brains are genuine.
(Armandapos;s soon follow) :That does not mean I donapos;t suspect him personally, but the decision is not mine to make.
(Linkapos;s words are last) :Just because someoneapos;s suspect doesnapos;t automatically mean theyapos;re guilty either, but again... Iapos;m with you on it, personally. You donapos;t seem the lying sort.

(Armandapos;s St Justapos;s cold voice comes in closing, repeating the words from the start): Monsieur Lestrange, do not antagonize me. I may not look like a dangerous person, but the St. Justs are willful. My cousin has gone down in history as being so blood-thirsty he was called The Angel of Death. His name and memory are a curse in the France of your time. My adopted family brought war and near-destruction to their world through nothing worse than thwarted pride. I have not declared war on you. Take care that it stays that way.

dress form professional, dress form professional standard, dress form review, dress form reviews.



Комментариев нет: