суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

dahlins




I had a minor victory with the sewing machine.

And by "victory," I mean, of course, Iapos;m an idiot and I think I figured out what I was doing wrong. (Missed a step in threading, wrong type of needle, needle inserted incorrectly...aaand possibly the loose spool cap is messing me up.)

I also finally figured out the auto-threader mechanism (not broken again, Iapos;m just a twit) and remembered how to do the overcast stitch, negating the need for the fold-n-stitch and ironing seams...after I already did it.
Meh.

I love that manual.
I need to make multiple copies and leave them in all the places I think I might squirrel it away, just in case, so it doesnapos;t take hours to find it again next time. On the upside, I did find a bunch of crafty things Iapos;d forgotten about. On the downside (maybe), it disproves the theory that I just have an aura that breaks mechanical things, as I was convinced all through college. I mean, that wouldnapos;t be a bad thing if it didnapos;t mean Iapos;m a twit.

Anyway. One part is done. Still more to do, but the belt was a basic component. Guess Iapos;ll be costuming most of tomorrow. :/
dahlins, dahlink meaning, dahlink, dahlinghaus.



Комментариев нет: